On February 22nd, we have an awesome opportunity to make mini-quilts with our speaker from the night before, Phyllis Thornton. Here are some really great things about this workshop:
- Bring only basic supplies – no fabrics to choose and cut ahead of time
- Pattern and fabric will be provided
- You will get to select your own project from about 75 or more possibilities
- Choose the level of difficulty you’re comfortable with
- Get tips for making minis from Phyllis
- Enjoy the day in the company of friends
All this for the low price of only $30 for guild members! Sign up at the January meeting.